[IP] Dauna's NEW hair

Hey there...me too!!!  there are pictures of me at age six with this
luxuriant chestnut brown wavy hair.....then I cut it real short in 3rd grade
so you couldnt really tell the texture but when I was diagnosed in 5th grade,
my hair was straight as a stick, soft as down and thin as paper...still is,
though i must say i do hold a perm well..

I had a hairdresser touch my hair once...ran her fingers through it and
said..."do you take insulin for your diabetes?"  she said she could tell by
FEELING it....hmmmmm