[IP] the chats

please...if you join a chat, you have to jump iin and talk!!!  it seems like
a cique or private party only because SOME of us come frequently, or have
corresponded OFF list and have already developed a deeper
relationship...doesn't mean it is closed!!!  Sometimes things move fast and
furious and if your question is ignored for a few lines,,,,hang in
there...sometimes people forget to reset their refresh rate to less than 45
so it seems slow and then all of a sudden a huge rush of messages!

Oftenn times, people have come to my chat on sunday night and just sat
there...people say hello to the lurker...but they dont jump in...We all
assume that that is cuz the person has not reset the refresh rate and no one
has said hello

So come to the chat...Say hello, re set your fresh rate and JUMP IN!!!  they
are not closed or private...if you dont get a joke the first time, you will
next week...the chats are a way to talk to the people you only know through
their posts...communication is a TWO way street...you get what you give....

Sara SP