[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #618

Someone brought up the question:  "Is it bad for the unborn baby to consume
alot of artificial sweeteners?"
Does anyone have a good answer for this?  Both my endo and my obgyn know I
use them, and neither one said a thing to me about it. Mostly I use them when
I want something to drink,
be it Diet 7UP or Diet Lemonade.  Although I have been known to sprinkle
Sweet-n-Low on my Cheerios.>>
My perinatologist told me it was fine to use equal, aspartame but not the
sweetnlow stuff.
It seems like different dr's have different opinions about this.
I would suggest you specifically ask your ob/gyn for their opinion.

Faith-type 1 19 years, pumping since 8-21-00