[IP] Tape HELP

I don't know if I'm doing this right or not, I
only get the digest version, but I hope this
information helps someone.

I have been using my MM507C for about a year and
a half now anf I think I own virtuallu every type
of tape on the market.  I finally tried High MVP
Transparent Dressing #4007  made by Smith and
Nephew, it is wonderful I have spent the last two
months virtually itch free.  Still have those
occasional itch twinges but nothing constant and
unbearable like before.  No more redness and
soreness around my sites because I can almost
forget they are there.  I change my sets every
3-4 days and this is the only thing I have used
that does not drive me batty. I don't use any IV
prep wipes or anything else just put this down
and then insert set through it. This tape is
available through MiniMed.  It is pretty
expensive if your insurance doesn't cover it(not
sure how much though).  Good luck and hope this

-"That which we persist in doing becomes easier to do;
not that the nature of the thing is changed, but our
power to do is increased."
          Heber J. Grant

Do You Yahoo!?