[IP] morning sickness

> My buddy next door has the same gag thing and stomach issues through
> pregnancy too, so don't worry...what did your mom go through?
> that's a good indication of how long you'll have the misnaned
> sickness (which happened to her all day) and such.

My last pg was in '62, so I'm a bit outdated, but the first one in
'60-'61 I had a.m. sickness pills with me clear up to my hospitalization
which was 5 days before induced labor. That was in the days of
Thalidomide and I'm so thankful that was not what I was given.  I was pg
again a few weeks later and saltine crackers by the bed to munch one or
two before my feet hit the floor took care of that one. They are 10
months and 14 days apart.  Also, when I fed my first one canned bananas
while pg with #2 made me gag - didn't finish the jar and no more was
purchased. Washing an empty peanut butter jar about made me lose it,
too. Could not stand the odor!!!  This is realllly a YMMV thingy!