[IP] "hooked up"

hey everyone i got "hooked up" to my pump this morning. was at the hospital
alittle over 3 hrs. and everything went great. i surprised the training
nurse at how much i already knew and i told her alot of it i had picked from
other pumpers on list and in the chat sessions. thanks for all the great
tips that are posted. my bg's are up alittle since i got hooked up but i
know it will take a couple of weeks to get things like they should be and
regulated again. see ya'll in chat or the list.