[IP] MiniMed Bolusing Itself

The recent posts about MIni-med's bolusing by itself are very
interesting. I myself have had no problems in this area (still using an
old 506) but I would suggest people check the daily totals of insulin
delivered on their pumps. If you know your average usage is 40 units a
day, a 60 unit total at the end of the day may alert you to an over
delivery problem if you cannot account for the increased usage.
begin:vcard
n:Lieb;James F.
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr;dom;quoted-printable:;;501 East 38th Street=0D=0AMain 105;Erie;PA;16546-0001;
org:Mercyhurst College
version:2.1
email;internet:email @ redacted
title:Associate Director of Finance