[IP] Re: Pump & Root Canal

I've had this done, and the pump makes it easier.  No worry about lows.
Show them how to use your meter and test your BS if something should happen
while he's drilling, etc.  I didn't have any problems during the procedure,
except for the marbles in my head rattling every time he drilled!!!!

Hi All,

I am having Root Canal (OUCH!) this afternoon and was
wondering anyone knows if there are any issues with
the Pump and the equipment they use.

Thanks, Peter