Hi, Sherree.

>I have tried all of the different tapes and wipes, and I still itch. If
>anyone has an answer, I would be oh so grateful.

What worked for me was to give it TIME. When I first started using tape, it
also itched like crazy. After a couple of months, the itching diminished
substantially. Nowadays, it doesn't itch at all.

Some people may think that because their skin reacts to something, it will
*always* react that way. If my experience is any guide, that's not
necessarily the case.

>  I am at the point now where I am ready to throw the whole thing in the
> trash.

If you do, let me know where that trash can is! <g>

regards, Andy