----- Original Message -----
From: "Sherry Compton"

> Well, I am not panicked anymore, thanks to all the mommies who answered me
about the phantom twinges I was feeling.  Today my tummy feels a little sore
like someone is stretching
> it.  Like I did one hundred sit-ups or something. (yeah, right)
> Lately I've been very tired and forgetful. Not to mention more bitchy than
usual. I go back to see my obgyn on the 17th, and hopefully he will tell me
everything is normal.

> I have been depriving myself of my much-loved caffeine and maybe that's
responsible for my bitchiness.  Someone should do a study.  I only allow
myself one or two diet cokes a day,
> usually one, but I can't stand the caffeine-free colas.   It's Seven-up
for me now. I also tried to cut down on high fat foods, but I had to ration
myself a little pizza every once