Re: [IP] We Have A Pumping Page!

I like the background color, it has a clear and well
designed menu selection. However, maybe you may want
to change the picture of the animated flower to a
picture of the type of pump you use. If you have a MM
pump there are plenty of pictures of it about that
size on the web. You also may want to change your
welcome picture to something that blends in better or
simply text saying "Welcome to Our Site!". Other then
that, it is a very nice layout.