[IP] More fun pregnancy updates

Someone brought up the question:  "Is it bad for the unborn baby to consume alot of artificial sweeteners?"
Does anyone have a good answer for this?  Both my endo and my obgyn know I use them, and neither one said a thing to me about it. Mostly I use them when I want something to drink,
be it Diet 7UP or Diet Lemonade.  Although I have been known to sprinkle Sweet-n-Low on my Cheerios.
Next subject--my stomach. I think it's getting worse instead of better (my obgyn said after three months it usually improved.  Did he lie??).  Last night I was washing dishes and
gagged over a greasy pan until I thought I would die. Between my strong gag reflex and my stretching tummy muscles, I'm not feeling so good these days. I just want to sleeeeeeep.

Sherry C.