[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #616

In a message dated 11/09/2000 7:52:43 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< E: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 12:10:43 -0800
 From: Katrina Lemke <email @ redacted>
 Subject: Re: [IP] Reverse Dawn Phenom?
 I have a similar experience. I've been diabetic for 37 years so it's not a
 childhood thing.  I didn't know I did this until I started pumping a few
 months ago.  My bg's don't drop as much as your son's, but I lower my
 basals by 0.2 for what I call my Dawn Disappointment!
 There are times it fluctuates for me (making it even more disappointing) so
 I'd keep an eye out for changes.