[IP] Re: I always believed diabetes would do me in BUT...

I'm taking all of this in stride for now.  I still feel normal and
somewhat healthy for the most part although I realize this is sure to
end in the near future.  My biggest fears today, making sure my family
is well taken care of in the event of my absence. I have 3 kids 12, 9 &
4 which I love dearly and will fight to >>
I admire your spirit.  Your kids are lucky to have such a great Dad.
I pray all goes well for you as you fight this new challenge.
Keep us updated please.

Faith>>type1 19 years, pumping since 8-21-00