Re: [IP] Diabetes and Driving-attention Minnesotans

    I also (almost) had my driver's license revoked when I was 17 years old,
I didn't realize that Minnesota was serious when they said they required a
physician's note sent to DMV to keep your drivers license. I ignored the
letter, and 30 days later, they sent me a letter telling me my license was
revoked and to send it in to them.
    Well, I immediately went to my doctor, got the paper taken care of, and
sent it in to Minnesota DMV with a letter of aplogy, it worked, and eveytime
thereafter, I did what I was supposed to ASAP!
    Also, in Minnesota, if you do not admit that you are diabetic on the
driver license application, and you are in an accident, you can be in DEEP
trouble with the state!
    Jan G.