Re: [IP] HELP WITH TAPES!!

I am having the same problem with the tape. I also
have talked with mm three times to try and find
something that I can use.
I have tried all of the different tapes and wipes, and
I still itch.
If anyone has an answer, I would be oh so grateful.
I am at the point now where I am ready to throw the
whole thing in the trash.
HELP!!
sherree