Re: [IP] I always believed diabetes would do me in BUT...

Hi Mark,

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you as you go through
this rough period.  There are some really super doctors in
Philly - My wife had 2 open hearts in Philly and she's doing
great.  UofPen has a fine medical center. We're just a
couple of years older than you, so we understand.  Drop a
note if you want to visit or chat.

Keep fighting!  We'll all fight with you!

Best wishes,

Tom Wellman