Re: [IP] Q from an oldie

<Now I have heard of a lady who has no pancreas. I said she
needs a pump. No, it won't work for her>

While I'm not a med. prof., the "shrinking pancreas" sure
seems wierd.  Sounds more like the capacity of the pancreas
is declining.  One of the side effects of my pancreatitis
was a reduced overall pancreas function.  The organ still
has partial function for production of digestive enzymes but
I do have to take oral medication with fatty foods.  I
expect that there may been some dead tissue as well.

Tom Pump Daddy