      Hello  Fellow Pumpers & Friends,      I will be hosting a TGIF chat.
 (thats Thank Goodness Its Friday)       I would like to invite
 all Veteran, Newbies, Parents and ANYONE  interested in Insulin Pump
Therapy. Chat starts at 9PM EST (2AM GMT) Time in the IP Anytime
Room!! Here is the Chat address shortcut!! Just click
  http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml  And you will be chatting in
no time!! When you get to the chat site just enter the e-mail address you
used when joining insulin-pumpers as the USERNAME!! Then Type in the word
"pumper" as the password.  Thats all there is to it!

It has come to our attention that some of you would like a certain subject
focus on during chats so why not email one of the chat hosts so we know
what you want to talk about?  Rodney does a good job sending out the list
of when the chats are every week and most of them are at a regular time so
why not stop in and say hi?  Hope to see you soon!