[IP] hair

I doubt it's directly the insulin or the pump, it IS the improved state of
my health! People keep telling me how healthy I look.... When I was
diagnosed at the age of 10,  my hair did fall out & grew back in straight
and fine textured .  Since I started pumping, 28 years later, it's become
thicker, more full & wavier. I woulda thought I was imagining it, except
other people (even my BROTHERS) comment on it.  For a wash & wear, no-fuss
kinda woman, the pump has done wonders for my ego. I feel better, my skin
is better, my nails grow better, my hair is better and almost immediately I
was being told I look great. (Of course, it's kinda scarey to think how bad
I musta looked before!) Lynn