Re: [IP] New meter

<Jan wrote:  If you have a MiniMed pump, in a couple of
weeks you will receive a free
Accu-Chek Complete meter.>

Don't hold your breath - I've been waiting over 5 months -
MM sent a letter late last May advising  that the Accu-Check
Complete was on the way - I've called MM some 5 times asking
where it is and keep getting the same response - We'll ask
Accu-Check to send another one.  I've given up - sent my
AccuCheck Advantage to my Mother-in-law and got two free
Fast Takes (one from my CDE and one from LifeScan).  Of
course, maybe there are now five of them floating around the
post-office....

Pump Daddy