Re: [IP] Want some sugar

Absolutely! In fact my husband and I were just talking about it last
night...I almost always know that a craving means high or low...they are
getting better though, as I am finally figuring out my basal rates and not
over shooting my boluses! We certainly know our bodies well...it's wonderful
most of the time but sometimes I feel like it's a curse!
Deb, diabetic for 29 years and on pump since September....on another note I
put October, but my sugar must have been low! (-: