Re: [IP] Pregnancy Update and other stuff

Has your OB told you that it's okay to do the artificial sweeteners? There
are sooooo many different opinions out there on that one, but my OB
absolutely forbid me to consume any artificial sweeteners while I was
pregnant...hmmmm....I have many friends who did the artificial stuff and had
healthy babies, so I guess it's whatever study the OB has seen or heard....!
(-: My OB's reasoning was that artificial sweeteners are harder for the liver
to process and since we already have insulin going through it, he wanted my
liver to stay as "clean" as possible, to avoid any complications. I didn't
question it at the time, but I'm sure there are many other studies to
disprove that too!! (-: Deb