[IP] Want some sugar

You know what I have discovered about my body and diabetes?   When I am just
working along in my office and I have a small craving for sugar - I know to
check my BGs - cause that means I am high - AND I ALWAYS AM IN THE 200s!!.
This is always due to a wrong guess on lunch carbs.   But the tip off is
when I have this vague craving for a cookie or something.   Must be
something about the sugar getting to the brain???

Also, when I "sorta" want to snack on something...you know that think I will
have a snack/grazing feeling ?   This almost always means I am high or
low....it is my body's signal to check my blood sugar.    I have no clue why
this happens - but I am grateful!

Anyone else have the sugar craving and know you are high?