[IP] St. Louis info

Hi All,
Just recieved word that my 2 y/o nephew has joined our ranks, with DM
diagnosis, on Monday.  Are there any parents here that are in the St.
Louis, MO area?  I'm looking for some local info for my little sis'.

FYI, we are all pretty calm about this as, the little guy is in great
hands at Cardinal Glennon, as well as having: a Grandma, Uncle (me),
Aunt, and Mom (who is an RN), all of us with DM. Adds up to about 50+
years of family experience.

What I'm really looking for are: Day Care regulations in MO, any
'Family' programs, etc.

Thanking you all in advance,