Re: [IP] Reverse Dawn Phenom?

I have a similar experience. I've been diabetic for 37 years so it's not a
childhood thing.  I didn't know I did this until I started pumping a few
months ago.  My bg's don't drop as much as your son's, but I lower my
basals by 0.2 for what I call my Dawn Disappointment!

There are times it fluctuates for me (making it even more disappointing) so
I'd keep an eye out for changes.