Re: [IP] Cataract Surgery

April, I hope your surgery this morning wemt well and that your
recouperation and recovery will be uneventfull and go well. I think our eyes
are one of the most frightful things about this diabetes disease. At least
for me they are. We will all be thinking of you and praying for you now and
in the coming weeks. Do let us know how everything turns out.
               GOOD LUCK,  Sue (dalgal)