[IP] TAPE help

Yvonne Nicolas wrote in part:
> ... Called MM and got some
> samples of Tegaderm and Polyskin, but these arenīt working either. We
> previously using IV300. Tried Bard wipes, but no help either. Has
anyone had
> this problem and what other tapes can I try?
> Yvonne

I suppose by now (I get digest) you have received a list of tapes to
try, and I don't know why, but the Op-Site #4575 by Smith-Nephew is
ALWAYS not included. I have used that for 17 years and MiniMed does
carry it. I am highly allergic to tapes and that doesn't bother me at
all. It has a green strip on one end that I fold under onto itself to
make a *handle* for easy removal when ready.