[IP] hair and insulin

I don't know that  a pump could affect your hair, but beleive the insulin
could. So if you changed to Humalog or something you did not use on MDI it
might. I was told once by a beautitian that the insulin or b/g could affect
permanents. As your health and medication can sure affect your hair, your
nails, your skin etc.

I sure noticed a difference in my hair, skin and nails after being
diagnosed, and 26 years of being a non-diabetic.