[IP] Propulsid

University pharmacy in Montreal, Do not have address or phone #, Mr Levine
is the Pharmacist. He will mail you propulsid on a US prescription no
problem, prescriptions are valid worldwide. Call Montreal Information. I
think they are on University Avenue. If you have a prescription any
pharmacy should be able to get it for you in the US. It just needs the
phrase "For compassionate use" on the rx blank. it is I am sure much
cheaper in Canada.  Spot
A Bender, M. D.