[IP] RE: Cataract surgery

April BEST OF LUCK!
I went completely blind four years ago from cataracts(or as my dad says
"god's way of saying that film school was a bad idea..."hahaha) and had both
lenses replaced-the results are unbelievable(I'd been missing out for so
long)...The surgery isn't bad-it's quick and they juice you up enough so you
are calm and relatively unaware for most of the procedure!
you will be fine! don't forget to breath! can't wait to hear how you feel
about the results!
congratulations! and I guess we will see you soon!
hugs!
bekka