[IP] We Have A Pumping Page!

Hi folks,

I have been working on a web page and would like some input if you don't
mind.  If anybody has the time to give it a glance, and offer me some
constructive criticism, I would soooo appreciate it.  This is something
totally new to me, so there may be some glaring omissions or improper
additions that I haven't recognized.  There might be something that you
could suggest to add to it, or take off it!!

Here is the URL...it is a free webpage and was fun to do!

The title?  A Canadian Butterfly, of couse :)

Barb....mom to Erica a happy pumper!