[IP] Thanks Peaches

Most of the more severe attacks I've had have been at night.  The first time
I'd just moved into an apartment with a gas stove, and I thought I was being
gassed to death.  Until the ambulance came....  and the fire dept.....  and
the police..... it was quite embarrassing.  BUT, it has also happened while
I was sitting in a chair watching TV and I didn't see it coming, a couple of
times while DRIVING, which was *really* scary.

The pump is quite expensive, and I'm not sure that my insurance will cover
the entire cost.  That's the only thing holding me back right now.  I have
an appointment with my doctor today to talk about it.  She suggested it to
me about two years ago but I was entirely resistant.  It just seemed like
too much and admission of ILLNESS to me...