Re: [IP] Safety Loop for Micros!

I called MM and had them fax me a copy of the safety loop paper. But in
looking at the pictures, it looks like they have the tabs going in a
north-south (up-down) direction.?., rather than a sideways (east-west)
direction. And what do thet mean by having the tubing facing away from or
toward the body? Do they mean your head and your feet? Dumb me!?!. Is
rectangular polyskin the other tape that comes in the infusion sets? If so,
I'm allergic to it. Maybe I'll just keep putting a piece of paper tape on
the tubing between the QR and infusion site. That seems to hold it for me.
             Thanks,   Sue (dalgal)