[IP] RE: A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS

THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO RHONDA IN DALLAS.
I TOO HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH HAIR THINNING AND LOT OF FALL OUT. I AM ONLY 28
YEARS OLD SO I NO IT IS NOT AGE. IT SEEMS TO BE REALLY BAD WHEN MY BG'S ARE
RUNNING HIGH A LOT BUT WHEN I HAVE THEM LEVELLED OUT I STOP LOSING MY HAIR.
SOMETIMES I HAVE TO CLEAN THE DRAIN OUT TWICE WHEN SHOWERING BECAUSE THERE IS
SO MUCH HAIR THAT IT STOPS UP.
OH, BY THE WAY, I AM NOT USING THE 6.0 TONIGHT. I SURE WISH THEY WOULD GET
THIS PROBLEM FIXED IT IS KIND OF A PAIN ALTHOUGH I DID E-MAIL AOL AND LET
THEM KNOW THIS WOULD BE A PART OF MY DECISION TO KEEP THEM