Re: [IP] SofSet positions

The way I understand it, it's a way of adding some slack to the
tubing UNDER THE TAPE, so that if you accidentally tug on it a
little too hard, the loop might come undone (and take the force of
the tug), but hopefully not the infusion set.

I thought for sure I'd seen a picture somewhere that showed the
loop technique, but danged if I can find it now!

Basically, if I'm understanding this correctly, you curl the tubing a
bit right beyond where it connects to the infusion site and then you
make sure that curl/loop is caught *underneath* the IV3000 tape.