Re: [IP] Meter Software???

I wish I could think of all my questions at once.......

I saw on the Daily screenshot that there's a button that looks like
someone on a bicycle or maybe playing soccer.  It's in the bottom
left hand section, where a row of buttons are and it's the right-most
button.  Does that mean you can add activity?

Also, in the Daily screenshot, there's three colored bars.  Green,
Blue and White. Green and Blue are obviously meals (and I
assume by "meal" they mean carbs), what's the white bar?  is that
an activity one?

ALSO.... can each of those graphs be printed?  (I've learned
recently that I can't always assume that)

And regarding supported file formats, would you happen to know if
CAMIT(ASCII) is simply comma- or tab-delimited?  I'll want to track
my activity and meals in my Palm and import them.  Looking for
ways that I won't have to retype anything.

(I've downloaded so many programs lately that I'm hoping to get
most of my answers ahead of time)