[IP] Re: Sunday Chat

marks wrote:

<<on sudays that is at 11:00 pm EST.  i can not be at
that chat because it is to late for me.  i would like to know if anyone
would like to chat earlier than that on sundays. >>

11:00 p.m. on Sunday is a bit too late for me also, but there's usually a
group of use who straggle in around 9:00 p.m. or so, I just pop in and check
the chat room when I come online.  I usually do find people there earlier on
Sunday.  YMMV.  :o)