Re: [IP] Chat Thursday Night At 9PM EST (2AM GMT) Time!!

Hello  Fellow Pumpers & Friends,      I will be focusing Thursdays nights
chat to the Questions That new or Future Pumpers might have!!  I Would like
to invite all Veteran, Newbie, Parents or ANYONE interested in Insulin Pump
Therapy to Thursday Nights Chat at 9PM EST (2AM GMT) Time in the IP Anytime
Room!! Here is the Chat address shortcut!! Just click right
Here!!http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml  And you will be chatting in
know time!! When you get to the chat site just enter the e-mail address you
used when joining insulin-pumpers as the USERNAME!! Then Type in the word
"pumper" as the Password!!  Now That Most of the work has been done for you
theres NO REASON not to show up!!  I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT THURSDAYS CHAT!!
JUST THINK THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT SHOW UP WONT BE ABLE TO WISH ME A HAPPY
42ND BIRTHDAY!!  :o) :o) :o)  Cheers C J Jutras Lewiston, Maine  :o)