Re: [IP] A couple of questions

In a message dated 11/8/2000 7:14:13 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I have been diabetic
since 1979 and my hair use to be sooooo thick, long and full of body.  I
just began the pump October 15th and was wondering if that's another thing
to look forward to.  Over the years, my hair has changed so much.  I have
tried to determine if it is because of my diabetes or my blood pressure
medicine (Hyzaar) and Diuretic I had to begin taking about 6 years ago. >>

How can the pump affect hair? It might be the other medications or a hormone