Re: [IP] Artificial sweeteners

The dextrose or maltodextrin used in many of the artificial
sweeteners (to add filler bulk) can make BGs go up a bit.  The
actual sweeteners would be too concentrated without the fillers.
Splenda, for example, would be a few grains, so they add filler to
their granulated stuff so that we actually something to measure.

However, what I want to know is, since I'm still making insulin,
does this mean I can stand in a Krispy Kreme shop for a couple
hours and my BGs will go down if I discipline myself and not eat
any?  ;-)

(just kidding)