Re: [IP] meters....any suggestions?

On Tue, 07 Nov 2000, you wrote:
> I like my FastTake.  Uses less blood than the One Touch Profile.
> Although it doesn't have events like the Profile does.
>
> On 7 Nov 2000, at 11:49, email @ redacted wrote:
>
> > Hi Everyone!
> > One week of pumping(and my 25th birthday!!!!)
> > I'm getting a new meter(I have a 3 year old precision QID, but it's acting up
> > and want to get a new one with more memory)
> > I'm looking at the FAST TAKE and the PRecision Xtra-any opinions????
> > Thanks in advance!
> > Hope everyone is well!
> > Bekka
11/08/00  Bob Hemus
Used a bunch of meters.  I don't mind poking me, but hate digging out strips,
do like good software.  I'm using the Dex right now.  Got started on it about a
year before they released it.  Also got the software and cable for free for
being one of the guinea pigs.  They are real handy.
Bob Hemus