Re: [IP] This is a TEST

I never see this in HTML on my emails from AOL- Her test and her note came
through to me as regular text.  I have never had a problem receiving AOL
emails
either from lists or private emails. I use Eudora and at times Outlook
Express.
Why is that I wonder that I don't have a problem and others do?
Ginny
email @ redacted