[IP] School Pumping Resource!

If this has been mentioned in recent weeks already & I missed it, my
apologies...I've been just scanning pretty loosely lately.  But at the risk
of repeating information, I wanted to post this because it sounds like an
idea whose time has definitely come.

Disetronic has just released a handbook forpumping at school. It includes
info on daibetes in general, pumping & its value, the "anatomy" of a pump,
reference guides (good for school personnel) on treating of lows or highs,
tips on creating & implementing a school plan, including the legal rights of
children with diabetes...also includes forms to photocopy for school use.

It is called "Easy As ABC: What You Need to Know About Children Using
Insulin Pumps in School", & Disetronic pump users betwwen the ages of 5 & 13
should receive one automatically from the company.  Anyone else seeking one
should try  website at www.disetronic-usa.com for information.