> In a message dated 11/7/2000 3:45:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> << I think a major problem for the chat room is the lack
>  of instruction on how to get into it. I think that >>
> I agree with you 100 per cent. I have yet to get into a chat room.
> My user name is already in the signup spot and when I put in the
> password I get nothing. Its very frustrating. Joan

On the chat page it says:

Instructions for login access to the chat room are available on the
Members Only Page of the web site. Please go there first and read
the directions.

The MEMBERS ONLY page says:
      Enter the User Name you supplied when you joined
      Insulin-Pumpers all in

      LOWER CASE LETTERS (that's your email address folks)

      Enter the Password "pumper" in lower case.

Guaranteed to work every time :-)