[IP] A couple of questions

1)Have any of you on the pump experienced any changes (positive or negative)
with your hair since you have started the pump????  I have been diabetic
since 1979 and my hair use to be sooooo thick, long and full of body.  I
just began the pump October 15th and was wondering if that's another thing
to look forward to.  Over the years, my hair has changed so much.  I have
tried to determine if it is because of my diabetes or my blood pressure
medicine (Hyzaar) and Diuretic I had to begin taking about 6 years ago.

2) I wear my pump inside my bra unless I am at home or sleeping.  Will the
heat of my body cause changes with the pump being right next to my body
because of body heat?  I haven't purchased any of those contraptions to put
your pump in.

Thanks for your help.

Dallas, Texas