Re: [IP] Sherry's Pregnancy Update

Sherry,
What your feeling is completely normal. Your stomach
is going through a lot of changes, it has to make room
for that baby. Over the next few months your going to
feel many different pains from it stretching.
If you were having a miscarriage you would know it,
the pains are very strong, almost like labor (I have
experienced this). Your bg's are going to be up and
down till your baby is born. Worrying is a normal
thing. I worried till my boys were delivered, and
crying, so I understand how you feel.
One thing to remember though, if your concerned about
something, call your dr. thats what they are there
for. You won't be the first or last person to have
questions like this one.
Welcome to your second trimester. :-)
I hope all the woman who respond to your letter have
helped ease your mind, and made you feel a little
better.
sherree