At 09:06 AM 11/8/2000 email @ redacted wrote:
 >In a message dated 11/7/2000 3:45:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
 >email @ redacted writes:
 ><< I think a major problem for the chat room is the lack
 > of instruction on how to get into it. I think that >>
 >I agree with you 100 per cent. I have yet to get into a chat room. My user
 >name is already in the signup spot and when I put in the password I get
 >nothing. Its very frustrating. Joan

The most common problem is not using all lower case when you put in the
user ID and password. I'd re-do it all just to make sure it is correct. The
second most common problem is using the password of pumpers instead of
pumper (singular).

If you are still having problems, contact the HELP desk (see below for
address) and they will try to figure out what's wrong.