[IP] new meters

Bekka writes:One week of pumping(and my 25th birthday!!!!)
I'm getting a new meter(I have a 3 year old precision QID, but it's acting up
and want to get a new one with more memory)
I'm looking at the FAST TAKE and the PRecision Xtra-any opinions????
I like the precision Xtra cause you can do ketones on it and know if you
got em when they are easy to treat not 2 hours later. Spot and Christine
A Bender, M. D.