Re: [IP] Meter Software???

Quoting Todd Merkle:  Can anyone offer
suggestions/advice as to what type of software has
worked well for you and where to buy, retail price,
Hi Todd,

I have tried out most every software package I have
found.  The one I absolutely love is called DIABASS
(Diabetes Assistant).  It will download from many meters
and provides very useful graphs and statistics,
including an A1c estimator.  My endo loves it too!

You can go to the following website

to check it out and download a demo version.  I think
the cost is $48 to purchase the application.  Just a
note - the list of meters it supports does not show the
FastTake meter, but that is what I use and it does work.

dx 1981, assimilated 2/11/00

PSN Webmail -- http://start.psn.net